Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I love creeping phlox right about now

My 'Impeach' sign is a tad worn from the winter and needs replacing. I love the way Tony's baby blue Forget-Me-Nevers sow themselves around so artfully.

These pink 'Angelique' tulips seem to fade after a couple of years as you can see, and I know professional gardeners dig and toss. Maybe I'll just plant some more nearby when the time comes.

This hyacinth looks very nice with the bluish phlox but for more contrast maybe next fall I'll look for a deeper purple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi.
i've been trying to plant some flowers in my garden. however, i don't know anything about plants and gardening. I accidentally browsed to your blog when i was searching for plant photos.

I really like those tiny ground cover flowers behind the tulip in your photo. would you please kindly tell me the name of this beautiful flowers? my email is kaychow@yahoo.com

Thank you!