Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"unless"



While I was on vacation last week, both the Sierra Club and the League of Conservation Voters endorsed Senator Obama for president.
And I also missed seeing Al Gore when he called on us to get 100% of our electricity from cheap, clean sources within 10 years.

I just signed a petition to support Al Gore's ambitious challenge. Together, we'll urge Barack Obama, Once-ler McCain, and our do nothing Congress to get on board.

Can you join me? Just click here:

http://pol.moveon.org/gorechallenge?r_by=-2902882-3pWfi_x&rc=confemail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I happily joined you! If we don't get something changed her soon, those buffoons running the country are going to get us blown to smithereens, I'm afraid! I just love you sidebar about health care and the Iraq "war." Such as it is. Somehow I think if a woman was in charge, she'd be thinking about our children...
Brenda