Sunday, February 01, 2009

Call me Cabin Fever Crafty

Join Green Thumb Sunday
Join




Gardeners, Plant and Nature Lovers can join in every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.

Been a L-O-N-G time since I've posted on GTS, and hopefully I'll be back more often.

This stepping stone will be put somewhere in the flower borders where it won't get walked on so much. A decorative accent. I can just imagine those glass blobs chipping up with use. But it was fun for a winter day activity and easy to do.
And along with yesterday's theme, cheap! Yes!

I love the easy swirly spiral design. These glass blobs were from the dollar store, but I think trying this same idea in interesting smooth gravel and pea rock type stone will be fun and more walkable than the glass blobs.

1 comment:

Lona said...

It turned out so pretty. Too pretty to walk on but a lovely decoration. I just love the picture of your little pot girl. She is just too precious!
Lona