Monday, December 18, 2006

housekeeping

I've been remiss in updating the garden blog, so much is going on in my life and the political blog, the poetry blog, the entertainment blog, and the quote for the day blogs are all time consuming enough.

Anyway, this morning I linked to a great resource for "how to talk to global climate change skeptics", and thought to myself, this is off topic, and I reallly need to get back to my garden blogging roots.

Time for a New Year's Resolution... My garden blog will soon be reverted to gardening and my ecological concerns will be posted on my new garden politics blog..."migreenroof". The link can be found over there on the right where it says "view my complete profile." Click on that link and the list of some related blogs (no not all of the above), including the new Michigan Green Roof blog, will appear.

Herbies might be interested in The Backyard Herbalist blog. It's a public portal for a Yahoo Group for the MSU Extension Herb Garden project. You don't have to be a Master Gardener or a Herb Society member to volunteer there, it is a demonstration herb garden for the community. Just contact me and we'll talk about it.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Well, I had a cuppa Joe after 4 p.m. and here I am. One good thing about being up late is that I finally took the time to transfer the "lima bean green" posts from my herb garden blog to my environmentalist blog.
Now my lady friends can read more comfortably... enjoy.